STRINGYBARK CREEK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lounge

+2
Bill Denheld
Admin
6 posters

Go down

The lounge  Empty The lounge

Post  Admin Sat 5 Jan - 9:06:34

Relax, and take a seat.

The lounge is a place where you can share news, gossip and keep us all posted on all the latest Kelly related events.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 5 Jan - 20:46:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Page update)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stringybarkcreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The lounge  Empty On behalf of Edward Roberts

Post  Admin Sat 9 Feb - 1:06:23

I would like to propose a one on one debate at location. Both the CSI@SBC and team Denheld are now formally invited to accept and attend this invitation. A chairman will be appointed and will oversee the proceedings.

A reliable minute taker will also benefit the discussion and shall be appointed accordingly.

I ask that all parties abide by all rules and conditions set out below. Remembering that the chairman will maintain law and order and his/her word is final.

DATE: 20 April 2013 (To be confirmed)
TIME: 10.15AM
WHERE: Meet at the police memorial @ SBC
CHAIRMAN: To be appointed
MINUTE TAKER: To be appointed

SCHEDULE:
10.30–12.30 CSI@SBC
12.30-1.15 Lunch (BYO)
1.30-3.30 Team DENHELD
3.30- 4.30 Questions answered

RULES & CONDITIONS
• Chairman’s role is to maintain order and a civil debate by both teams.
• Chairman decision is final
• One strike and your out
• Respect your fellow team member
• Both Teams are allocated 2 hours of talk time
• Stick to the subject matter
• NO interruptions by either team members whilst in discussion.
• NO interruptions by any spectators.
• All Questions answered strictly after 3.30PM
• Strictly one surprise guest to participate on teams behalf
• Guest speaker allocated 20 minutes
• Each team member is permitted one assistant and the assistant is NOT permitted to participate in any of the discussions

EXTRA NOTES:
• The event is about freedom of speech and getting the team’s message across to the audience.
• Prepare well before hand as time is limited
• Present all relevant material in layman’s terms.
• Present all relevant documents in layman’s terms.
• All are welcome to attend and abide by the above rules and conditions. This will ensure a smooth, hassle free debate
• Keep it simple, keep it clean

FAILURE TO COMPLY AND YOU WILL BE FROWNED UPON.

Edward
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The lounge  Empty Re: The lounge

Post  Admin Sat 9 Feb - 1:19:12

This will be a great opportunity for catch up. I'll be there.
chuck
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Denheld Sun 10 Feb - 10:51:00

I look forward to meeting you all at SBC as proposed by Edward Roberts in April.
This is a very good idea, but I would not want this event to be a contest.
Just an onsite debate without judge and jury.

Bill

Bill Denheld

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Sun 10 Feb - 13:38:54

Is the date for April confirmed? I require at least two weeks notice before I can commit.

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Denheld Sun 10 Feb - 15:06:07

Before anything else we need a commitment from the CSI team.
I will still be there and do the show and tell for all sites.
20 April is a Saturday and sounds good to me.
Bill

Bill Denheld

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Sun 10 Feb - 22:48:16

Not a single word from the csi team. Edward have you got the ball rolling mate? chop, chop time is clicking away.

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Edward Roberts Tue 12 Feb - 22:47:50

Expression of interest is now sought via PM. I will add your name to the Attendee's list accordingly

NOTE:
Do not reply to this message in a posting format.

ATTENDEE'S:

Chuck
Joey

CANCELLED

Last edited by Edward Roberts on Sat 16 Feb - 15:04:46; edited 2 times in total

Edward Roberts

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Denheld Wed 13 Feb - 9:32:09

Under the posters name on right there is a MP button
Should this be PM, for private message ?

Bill Denheld

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvyn Sat 16 Feb - 11:20:52

Hello Banned.
No there is a snow flakes chance in hell that any reuniting is likely as you suggest.
And let me assure you that the CSI team's document has received consideration within appropriate places and that dialogue continues as necessary with appropriate representatives.
The team will not be making public such discussions. I say once again - the team's report addresses all currently known and derived (professional survey and a soon to be undertaken assessment by other credentialled persons at the site) and is by definition a total rebuttal of the claims that the so called 2 huts/fireplaces is the correct site.
I see now a claim that the "slope" there has been altered/destroyed by bulldozer activity - funny that, as I visited the area soon after the fires and all the bulldozing work, was on the western side of the road alignment - in fact I spoke to the contractors involved and they said the western side was used as the eastern side of the road alignment was (and is) heritage listed country.
So now rock piles may have been moved (a claim/statement made a while back), a slope has been destroyed by bulldozer activity, a creek is a spring, Mr Dean does not support the team's findings, Mr Jones is (or has) discussed the site and "concurs" (?) - funny that as the team has also been in discussion with him, etc etc.
Seems to me like it has become an excuse fest to continue with the view that this site is correct. I say aqain the CSI team's report is a total rebuttal to this ongoing charade.

Kelvyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Roberts Sat 16 Feb - 14:58:41

Thank you Kelyvn.

The event is now formally cancelled.

Last edited by Edward Roberts on Sat 16 Feb - 15:06:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to cancellation of event.)

Edward Roberts

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Sun 17 Feb - 11:43:22

I have officially apologised to the csi team for my unwarranted reply. Please refer to page two.
brian murphy

Last edited by brian murphy on Sun 17 Feb - 12:27:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted a false statement made)

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvyn Sun 17 Feb - 12:07:30

Brian, sorry if you missed the obvious intent of my reply.
Banned says: "to have CSI and Denheld teams reunited and working together"
and it is to this statement that my reply was directed.
The proposer of the April event decided to cancel it - for whatever reason; this event was not proposed/intended to be a working together but a formalised (as per the rules previously proposed by Edward) "show-and"tell" by two parties.
The CSI team is as previously indicated in earlier post(s) a team of 4 and decisions are made following appropriate discussion between the team members.
I do not make unilateral decisions!
To date the team has not met to discuss the (now cancelled) proposal.

Kelvyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Denheld Sun 17 Feb - 12:16:41

Thank you Brian,
For your kind words. I officially re open the SBC trip on the 20th of April. I will organise it and show you the three sites in question. Please send me an email or MP, for anyone interested.

I'm sure you will all have a very interesting and enjoyable day. And after seeing all sites, you can then make up your own mind as who is right.

Any suggestions in organising this event will be welcome.

Contact me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill

Bill Denheld

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Sun 17 Feb - 12:21:35

Apologies. I did in fact miss read your reply. It won't happen again.
Please accept my apologies.

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvyn Sun 17 Feb - 18:26:06

Brian, accepted.
If you wish at any time to discuss matters which are of a 'sensative disposition' concerning the CSI team and its work you can contact me (and other team members) initially at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I note your keen interest in the matter and what I suspect is some frustration as to progress.
Nothing changes, this tooing and froing has been in progress now for a number of years, and (as I have commented before here and in other forums) the issue in dispute will not be resolved within forum(s) wherein a disjointed series of matters come and go; and can be utterly rendered useless by contributors withdrawing postings made (Not the first time such an event has seriously disrupted a very reputable and extensive forum) or edited by the creator; nor do contributors maintain a web site whereupon the "owner" can place whatever - comment, images etc etc , "grabs their fancy". Check out commentary (if you haven't yet) now displayed on Ironicon.com.au under the topic:
"Stringy-Bark Creek - A new forum to freely discuss the tragic and epic events that unfolded prior and after the Stingy Bark creek incident". Quite pathetic in my view and an indication to be noted.

Kelvyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Denheld Mon 18 Feb - 13:51:10

Kelvyn wrote above -

"Check out commentary (if you haven't yet) now displayed on Ironicon.com.au under the topic:
"Stringy-Bark Creek, " A new forum to freely discuss the tragic and epic events that unfolded prior and after the Stingy Bark creek incident". "Quite pathetic in my view and an indication to be noted. Kelvyn "

Are you are on the attack again Kelvyn !

The quote above was provided to me by Chuck - Admin, to accompany the SBC forum link on ironicon.
I did not write this as you seem to insinuate.

Bill

Bill Denheld

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvyn Mon 18 Feb - 20:21:23

"One would think the reading of historical primary sources and a scientific approach would settle the matter, but old long held beliefs together with dogged stubbornness by the not so scientific debaters clouds any proper conclusions and is dominated by a group pitted against one historical fact".
Displayed in vivid green on the homepage of IRONICON, with no attribution as to somebody other than the site's "owner".
If in fact Chuck provided the quote then it can only have been included within the text by you, Bill. And if Chuck did provide such words then appropriate attribution would seem absolutely necessary so that it is clear that you did not "publish" such wording as your own.

Kelvyn

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Mon 4 Jan - 14:45:26

happy new yaer

Bill, glen
this front has been quite of late. Any news, or new development since our last input?

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum