STRINGYBARK CREEK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ned's Corner

2 posters

Go down

Ned's Corner Empty Ned's Corner

Post  Admin Thu 31 Dec - 9:20:05

Page requested by forum member. Over to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stringybarkcreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ned's Corner Empty Re: Ned's Corner

Post  brian murphy Mon 4 Jan - 14:39:18

Onya admin
Bout to post one shortly

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Ned's Corner Empty War of words

Post  brian murphy Mon 4 Jan - 15:31:02

Kelly legend BlogSpot; Such an odd title for an anti-kelly blog

With all the nonsense that’s being said on a certain blog page. i feel it necessary to voice my opinion in defence and against the Kellys. I hope others will join my cause.
Much of what has been written by Dee certainly holds ground. however right or wrong boundaries have been breeched.

Blogger (Dee) claims that her blog page is scoring big hits; perhaps this is true amongst her peers.
Another claim she proudly boosts is that we, kelly sympathisers are favouring her blog page over the more established forums. This is not true.
The truth to the matter is, all Kelly related pages in recent years were showing signs of decline way before Dee and her followers went on an anti-Kelly war or words.
Personally, I visit Dee’s pages on a daily basis. I do so, if not for the reasons Dee has bluntly reminded us in several of her writings. It’s a great place to catch up on gossip

Dee's writings certainly keep us amused.
At times Dee is uncertain if she's wants the truth or just to simply bury history altogether. I have news for you Dee. History especially the Kelly’s is here stay along with its sympathisers.
Yes Dee, we hear you. The Kelly's, Quinn's, Lloyds and most that were associated with the clan were criminals of the lowest class.

The latest rants by the Dee mob are now turning their attention on the ned Kelly vault. WTF next you will want to stick a probe up some innocent tourist backside on one of Shores tours.

Dee, it has been 200 days and we are still waiting for you’re archenemy to deliver what he has promised; I doubt he ever will, to you at least.
Dee will we also suffer the same fate and be kept in limbo for you and Mathew Shore to meet? Fear not, Matthew is a professional and you’re fragile identity and/or reputation is in good hands. Take Matthew’s offer up and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Mr Sutton, now there’s no finer man than he. Honest down to the bone. A gentleman with integrity, humble and very approachable.
I was fortunate enough to meet Sutton, not long after his amazing discovery. During the course of conversation Sutton without being prompt offered to show me his finds. Sutton talked through a rather convincing narrative as to how he come in possession and piecing the facts together. Takes no Einstein to figure out the relics in Sutton’s possession is the real McCoy.

Dee, I’ll put my money where my mouth is, prove Sutton wrong and I will deposit $5,000 in an account (Charity) of your choice.
madminer@bigpond.com
All I ask is that you keep us in the loop with you’re progress.

Credits to Dee
http://kellylegend.blogspot.com.au
Thus far Dee has masterfully and shamelessly exposed major inaccuracies on a number of topics. I congratulate you.

I’m not going away.
Brian

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  brian murphy Wed 6 Jan - 22:30:00

Ned's Corner 20l0ygl

Ned Kelly: Death of a legend
I will respectfully refer to Dee as BO (Blog owner) until such time as her/his/their true identity is confirmed.
The BO is deceiving and playing us like a puppet on a string. I draw these conclusions via a myriad of inconsistencies within the pages of the above titled Blog.

The BO legitimately created the said Blog page as a personal vendetta against the owner of the NKF and other individuals. The mastermind and sole blame must go to all but one, whom has close ties with the owner of the NKF. I lay blame onto him, for it was he that woke the sleeping giant. The said persons acted on what they believed was a cause worth pursuing. It is clear they have failed and the consequence is now where it stands.

On behalf of those of us that refuse to be a part of any malicious and vile attacks on the Blog page and to it’s followers; we have since distanced ourselves from such persons.

We’re sympathisers of Australian history:

As I have said in my previous post, the BO has made a number of intelligent and valid points and I take my hat off to you. The hate campaign is in your favour.  

On another note:
The puppeteer aka BO has successfully strung us along, particularly Sharon Hollingworth and Marcus Perry to contribute on the blog page. The said names did so in good faith and unwillingly fed the BO vital intel in which they would have otherwise not have access too.

I call all contributors to cease making any future contributions. Your intentions as a contributor or shall we say going in to bat for Ned will be in vain. Continue to do so will prove more disastrous than what we are currently experiencing.  

The puppeteer is a clever monkey with a mission.

Reading through the pages it has become apparent that the blog obviously started out as a vendetta against those that dared to stand by Neds corner. Incidentally in the months that followed and with the mass amount of knowledge. The BO saw an opportunity and henceforth the BO struck whilst the iron was hot.

Dear BO
Confucius’s say
What is my argument? Why all these vague accusations and nothing to back them up? The answer is in the pudding, as Confucius likes to put it.

Unless the BO reveals once and for all his/her true identity and true nature of their business, I call for a boycott against the blog.

I stand firm.

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Ned's Corner Empty Hollingsworth hits back

Post  brian murphy Fri 15 Jan - 10:48:04

Betrayed by a confederate spy, Hollingsworth hits back and finally pledges her loyalty to Dee

A Public lynching will deny Hollingsworth what she craves most. Power and a community profile.  
And so she writes
I remain a full-fledged Kelly sympathiser: Ludicrous, disgraceful, you are full of it
I have not turned my back on Ned. Blinded by greed and a lust for power, Hollingsworth is disillusioned.
I started coming to this blog to answer questions that others might not have the answer for or to correct some facts about Ned and the gang: A self-proclaimed expert. Back off Hollingsworth you weren’t called upon. All but for a few errors are granted in your favour.
Was I supposed to let half-truths or lies or incorrect things stay unfixed for others out there to be misled by? Yes, You helped grow Dee’s blogpages to where it is today. It was only a matter of time before Dee’s blog would have been a thing of the past
Please, everyone, let's talk about Ned and leave off bashing me and Dee. Sound advice. Now the pressure is on Hollingsworth is calling for a truce. It’s too late my dear.

A lust for power and self worth has lead Hollingsworth down a path of self-destruction. Hollingsworth’s destructive vendetta can still be felt today which saw the birth of NKF. The NKF is another story I’ll touch on another time.

brian murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jan - 23:46:19

Final warning

Brian your boarding on thin ice. Stick to a nice clean debate please. Failure to comply in the future will result to moderating your posts.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stringybarkcreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down